Awards & Achievements
Trainer Shekhar Jain
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER | NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER | LIFE & BUSINESS COACH | CORPORATE SOFT SKILL TRAINER
- President of JCI Raipur Capital – 2013
- Zone Vice President – 2014
- Zone Secretary – 2015
- Founder President Yuvak Maha Sangh, Raipur
- Founder President of Mahavir International URJA
- Member of Shanti Vijay Mandal, Raipur
- Member of Sanskar Seva Manch, Durg
- Member of Bhartiya Jain Sanghatna, Raipur
- Trainer of BJS (EOC)
- Member of Maha Kaushal Murti Pujak Sangh, Chattisgarh
- Outstanding Zone Officer year 2015
- Best Training Director, MUMBAI
- JCI Zone Trainer in Year 2011
- JCI National Trainer in Year 2014
- Co-Pilot of Zone Event MCID in Year 2011
- Pilot Faculty of Zone Event MCID in Year 2014
- Co-Pilot of Speech Craft in Year 2015 in Sambalpur
- Co-Pilot of AOS in Year 2016
- Co-Pilot Faculty of ZTWS 2016 at Nagpur
- Pilot Faculty of Speech Craft in Year 2017 at Guwahati
- Authorized Faculty of EPS & CAPP of JCI INDIA
- Became Certified BNI Trainer in Year 2018
- Trainer of Various Corporate Houses
- Conducted more than 500 Training Programs
- Trained more than 10000 Participants
- Created Various Training workshops like EAGLE, PARVARISH, SUN RAHA HAI NA, HONEYMOON & HUMRAHI.
My Passion is to put more energy into something than is required to do it, It is more than just enthusiasm or excitement, to create value for others and themselves, to help create a solid group dynamic ; maximising the team energy and motivation.
I have passion for excellence means whatever work you do whether it is small or big you must strive for excellence starting from way you write or the way you sign there should be touch of excellence.
Your Goals are Mine
- Build high levels of Business, expanding globally and helping others in their way of success.
- To drive performance results that meet the needs of the group, business or organisation.
- Develop employee skills & abilities through my dynamic leadership & personality development programs.
- Challenge employees to perform to their level best and as self- sufficiently as possible.
- Increase productivity by maximising your resources.
- Build constructive working relationships with your team members or your staff.
- Provide leadership to encourage progress not only today, but also in the future.
- Maximize the use of your time so that you can have the greatest impact.
- Reinforcement quality performance and employee accountability
- And last but not the list, Making lives happier, simpler, Smarter, Smother, Stress free, etc.